Exotic, fresh, colorful, and delicious! For breakfast or as a snack, this dragon fruit and cricket powder smoothie is rich in vitamins and protein.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 packets frozen dragon fruit (pitaya), (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 5.3 ounces strawberry yogurt (150 grams)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon Naak cricket powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Chia seeds
- Add raspberries, dragon fruit, blackberries, yogurt, chia seeds, and lime to blender container. Add milk, cover, and blend on high until smooth. Pause to scrape the sides of the container with a spatula as needed.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and top with additional chia seeds and berries if desired.