These oven-free chocolate & peanut butter balls are a delight! In addition to being perfect for your health, they are full of protein. They are easy to prepare and convenient to take along for your running, biking or hiking trips.
Recipe provides 10 to 12 bites of energy.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oat flakes
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Näak Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 teaspoons of water
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- If the dough is too dry, add one teaspoon of water at a time.
- Cover the mixture and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Sprinkle the balls with more chocolate.
- And bon appétit!
Note: You can store these energizing bites in the refrigerator for up to ten days or in the freezer for up to three months.
And if you want your balls to be vegan, you can opt for Näak's vanilla protein powder. Substitute honey and use another sweetener such as maple syrup or agave. These balls can also be adapted to your taste: you can replace peanut butter with almond butter, etc.
If you try this recipe, we would love to see it. Let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!