This Cricket Powder Chickpea & Black Bean Salad recipe is perfect for all the athletes out there. The chickpeas, black beans, and cricket powder are all protein-rich ingredients that can keep you energized and help with muscle recovery after a hard work-out session. On top of it, this recipe is delicious and quick to prepare!
- 1 19oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup orange pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onions, minced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Näak cricket powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the chickpeas, black beans, cucumber, pepper, tomatoes, onion, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, cricket powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl (this is the vinaigrette).
- Add the vinaigrette to the large bowl, and mix everything together.
- Serve and enjoy!