Easter is right around the corner! To celebrate, we revamped a classic Easter dessert: chocolate Easter nests. We added some almonds and cricket powder to give your sweet treat a protein boost! A gourmet and eco-responsible dessert just for you !
- 3 cups of Corn Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups of dark, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Näak cricket powder
- Mix the Corn Flakes, almonds, raisins, and cricket powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (mix every 45 seconds). Add the peanut butter.
- Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter mix to the large mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until the dry ingredients are fully coated.
- On a covered baking sheet, divide the mix into 6-12 "nests". Let it cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.