Here is another enhanced version of a summer classic! This cricket powder guacamole is high in protein, minerals, iron, calcium, and B12 vitamin.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1-2 serrano chili peppers, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Näak cricket powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash together avocados, tomato, cricket powder, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion, cilantro, and jalapeño until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.