Here is another enhanced version of a summer classic! This cricket powder guacamole is high in protein, minerals, iron, calcium, and B12 vitamin.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup of minced red onion
- 1-2 serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, and minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp Naak cricket powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash together avocados, tomato, cricket powder, lime juice, pepper and salt.
- Stir in onion, cilantro and jalapeño until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.