Fancy adding a twist to classic appetizer recipe? Here is a healthy and protein-rich version of a cricket powder olive tapenade, which will be great alongside other dips like this spicy cricket powder hummus and our cricket powder pesto.
- 2 1/2 cups mixed pitted olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons marinated sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Naak cricket powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup extra olive oil
- Black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the olives, capers, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, parsley, cricket powder, basil, lemon juice, olive oil and black pepper.
- Pulse until desired texture.
- Garnish with olive oil and parsley leaves before serving.