Fancy adding a twist to a classic appetizer? Here is a healthy and protein-rich version of a cricket powder olive tapenade, which will be great alongside other dips like this spicy cricket powder hummus.
- 2 1/2 cups mixed pitted olives, drained
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 tbsp marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1 tbsp Näak cricket powder
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Black pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until desired texture.
- Garnish with olive oil and parsley leaves before serving.