- 1 cup (170g) of quinoa
- 1 cup (224g) of water
- 1 teaspoon of Naak cricket powder
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 packet of stevia (1.5g)
- Soak 1 cup of raw quinoa in 1 cup of water overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Blend cricket powder, quinoa, water and spices together in a blender or food processor until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
- Pour batter onto a parchment paper covered circular pan and spread the mixture evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip over and add tomato sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into slices.