A colorful, tasty and summery dip! You can't go wrong with this cricket powder tomato salsa.
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed
- 1/4 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut tomatoes into quarters.
- Add tomatoes to a blender with the rest of the ingredients and pulse until you reach your desired salsa consistency. Pulse more for a smoother texture and less for a more chunky salsa.
- Taste and season with more salt or lime juice as needed. Garnish with more cilantro.