Nothing says good morning like a stack of hot and fluffy homemade pancakes drizzled in maple syrup! These high protein pancakes take only minutes to prepare and will keep you full and satisfied until your next meal. Made with only 3 ingredients and no added sugar, these pancake are the perfect recipe to start out your day. Give them a try!
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 servings of vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Add the bananas to a blender and blend on low speed until they are chunky (not completely smooth).
- Add the eggs, protein powder, and cinnamon (if using) and blend on low speed until it becomes smooth.
- Heat a skillet and spray with coconut or vegetable oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the skillet. When you can see bubbles on the surface, it's ready to flip.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with your favorite topping: maple butter, fruit, or peanut butter! Bon appétit!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know by taking a picture and tagging us @naakbars on Instagram!
Bonus: If you're a chocolate-lover, don't hesitate to use Näak Chocolate Protein Powder!