This granola recipe is full of protein and low in sugar. You can add it to your favorite smoothies, yogurts, or as a snack at work or during your workouts!
This recipe provides 16 servings.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of walnuts chopped
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds raw
- ½ cup of flaxseed meal
- ½ cup of chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of honey or maple sirup
- ⅓ cup olive oil or coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax, protein powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Then drizzle in the honey and olive oil and mix well to evenly coat the mixture. Spread the mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes until golden.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Notes: Depending on the power of your oven, we advise you to watch your granola after 20 minutes of cooking.