This smoothie bowl is the perfect breakfast for a good protein intake. It is fresh, yummy and healthy. You can do it with the fruits you have in the freezer and make a wonderful colorful bowl!
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons of coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and the vanilla protein powder. Blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- You can divide the amount into 1 or 2 bowls and top with the topping of your choice.
Notes : For the topping, you can add chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut, strawberries, granola, and peanut butter! You can store leftovers in the freezer for 1 to 2 weeks.
If you try this recipe, we would love to see it. Let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!