Exotic, fresh, colorful, and delicious! For breakfast or as a snack, this cricket powder berry smoothie is rich in vitamins and protein.
Makes two servings
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 5.3 ounces strawberry yogurt (150 grams)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon Näak cricket powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk alternative)
- Add all the ingredients to the blender container. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and top with additional chia seeds and berries if desired.