These sweet, no-bake energy bites are the perfect healthy treat. They are so easy to make and are convenient to bring while running, cycling, or hiking. These bites can also be tailored to your liking: you can sub out the peanut butter for almond butter, use chia seeds instead of flaxseeds, use a different kind of sweetener, and so on and so forth.
If you give this recipe a try, we’d love to see! Let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!
Recipe makes 10-12 energy bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons Näak chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Flaky sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the mixture and let chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until mixture is used up.
- Sprinkle the balls with flaky sea salt.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can keep these energy bites in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 3 months.