Want to impress your guests with a delicious yet healthy recipe? Look no more, this spicy cricket powder hummus is a high protein alternative of the all-time classic dip! Get your own cricket powder here!
- 2 1/2 cup of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 20g of Näak cricket powder
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Add the chickpeas, cricket powder, tahini, chili flakes, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Add water as needed to achieve the consistency you prefer.
- Place mixture in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours to allow flavor to develop.
- Serve and enjoy!