Looking for something simple yet refreshing? Well, look no further: this super green smoothie bowl is absolutely delicious and packed with healthful ingredients. This smoothie bowl makes the perfect breakfast or snack, especially during the summertime when you’re looking for a way to cool down and keep time in the kitchen to a minimum.
If you give this recipe a try, let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!
Recipe makes 1 smoothie bowl
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1 ½ cup frozen diced mango
- 1 ½ cup frozen diced pineapple
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ avocado
- 1 scoop Näak vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ lime, juiced
- Place milk and spinach in a blender and blend until the spinach fully incorporates into the milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Note: if you like your smoothie bowls extra creamy and thick, use ½ cup of almond milk instead