Näak is a sports nutrition brand, specialist in ultra distances, which pushes the limits of performance with eco-friendly products.
Our mission is to fuel every athletes while helping preserving our playground. With the right carbohydrate/protein ratio, all essential amino acids, high electrolytes and environmentally friendly proteins (insect or plant-based), you can always go one step further.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes use Näak to fuel their challenges.
We are looking for a part-time Accounting Clerk to help us with various accounting and reporting tasks to assist management in their decision making.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for bookkeeping, management of accounts payable and receivable and month-end reporting. He/she will be a true ally of the management team and will have the opportunity to support them in their decision making.
- Perform bookkeeping
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Payroll management
- Reporting (KPI, Dashboard)
- Gross margin management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or management (completed or in progress)
- Completed college diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience with Quickbooks and Dear is an asset
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheet
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Part-time job: 10-15h/week
- Salary: 20$/h
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org