We’re looking for someone with excellent writing skills to write content on nutrition, sport and environment.
You can write smart, carefully crafted content and contribute to all aspects of social media content execution? This job is for you! You will create blog and social media content, but also press releases and you will contact journalists, bloggers and influencers to share Naak’s content on the web.
From concept development, shooting and editing, to creating animated gifs – you can do it all - and you do so with a smile, smart digital strategy chops
- Act as a lead contributor to content strategy and of content production across social networks and as stand-alone digital content.
- Contact medias, bloggers and influencers to publish content relative to the brand
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand by monitoring the online conversation and becoming intimate with the brand’s target audience
- Engaging and participating in timely conversations on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc that surround the brands content, answer comments and amplify positive sentiments
- Identify and recommend opportunities through user-generated content surrounding the brand
- Highlighting trends, themes and memes to creative and strategic teams on the business on a frequent/as relevant basis.
- Brainstorming with creative teams on ‘opportunistic’ ideas to take advantage of these uncovered trends or memes.
- Capable of end to end execution of simple creative concepts
- You have the ability to synthesize technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
- A die-hard work ethic and killer sense of humour.
- Experience in the digital communication space with knowledge of social media platforms
- Digital strategic planning skills
- Skills with Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Good written and verbal communicator
- Ability to research and conduct strategic brand/communications planning with the ability to develop social media editorial content in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and well organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to think independently, and quickly while maintaining Naak’s production values and high level of service at all times
- Confidence in both English and French
- Starting date: January 2018
- Paid internship (6 or 12 months)
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 30th