Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available. The company manufactures and distributes sustainable nutrition with no compromise on performance.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition.
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Coordinator to assist the Marketing Director in the execution of online acquisition campaigns.
We are looking for an energetic person, with an eye for detail, an analytical mind, who has strong communication skills and who thrives in a performance-based environment. This person will be responsible for the daily tasks related to the creation, monitoring and deployment of digital campaigns focused on the acquisition of new leads. The coordinator will execute, monitor and report on the performance of the campaigns according to the key performance indicators established.
The goal of the position is to capture as many emails as possible to increase the pool of new prospects.
Being an athlete or being part of the endurance sport community, such as running or triathlon, would be a strong asset to run the campaigns and join our #CricketPowered team.
- Acquire new leads via the creation of targeted advertising campaigns on Facebook, at all levels of our online sales funnels, scrupulously respecting the calendar
- Acquire new leads via the creation and optimization of popups on the website (with A / B tests)
- Perform audience segmentation on Facebook
- Create new landing pages for targeted advertising campaigns
- Create effective designs for targeted advertising campaigns (with A / B tests)
- Do research via Facebook groups to aggregate new data on our “Dream Customers”
- Monitor our competitors and best practices in online acquisition marketing
- Support SEO initiatives with our blogger
- Collaborate within the marketing team to optimize online sales funnels
- Produce and analyze monthly performance reports
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Google Adwords
- Amazon Ads
- Growth hacking
- Data analysis
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web design (UX / UI / Popup / Landing pages)
- You are a leader driven by results
- You have knowledge in sport nutrition (to help understand our business)
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have knowledge of digital marketing best practices with understanding of paid media, landing pages, funnel optimization, remarketing, A/B testing, and integrated campaigns
- You have certifications in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound, or comparable
- Starting date: Jan 2021
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com