Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available. The company manufactures and distributes sustainable nutrition with no compromise on performance.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition.
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager to help us develop our acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, Social, Email Marketing, etc.) and build out campaigns to help us attract new customers.
The goal is simple: deliver qualified online traffic by improving our website and landing pages, implementing targeted campaigns, and improving conversion rate throughout the funnel.
This person in this role would also be expected to help pull reports, establish KPIs, and help make sure the marketing team is as data-driven as possible.
Being an athlete or being part of the endurance sport community, such as running or triathlon, would be a strong asset to run the campaigns and join our #CricketPowered team.
- Create and manage user and lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend across multiple platforms
- Design and conduct experiments to scale user acquisition channels (search, social, email, web)
- Create new marketing automation programs at various points in the customer lifecycle to help stay top of mind
- Manage the online ads budget
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Google Adwords
- Amazon Ads
- Growth hacking
- Data analysis
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web design (UX / UI / Popup / Landing pages)
- Bilingual English / French (written & spoken)
- Team leader
- Knowledge of sports nutrition (to understand our profession)
- Excellent writing skills
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional experience in growth within a startup, an agency or a similar environment via search engines, social media marketing and email marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices with an understanding of paid media, home pages, funnel optimization, remarketing, A / B testing and integrated campaigns
- Have spent a minimum budget of $ 300K in online advertising
- Have achieved growth of 10% per month in a company that makes online sales
- Participate in the growth of a business from 0 to $ 100K of monthly online revenues
- Certifications in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound or similar
- Starting date: Sept 2020
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org