Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein sources available. Sustainable sport nutrition with no compromise on performance.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help us:
- capture new emails on the website (pop-up, landing pages);
- structure and automate customer data management (shopify & klaviyo);
- plan email campaigns (promo, content);
- create and optimize automated email flows.
The goal is simple: to grow online sales through the email funnel.
The person in this role will also have to establish performance indicators and create performance reports.
Being an athlete or having a connection with the endurance sports community is a plus to manage campaigns and join our #CricketPowered team.
- Create new email acquisition campaigns
- Optimizing the intelligence and analysis of customer data
- Plan and manage the strategy of targeted email campaigns
- Improve the conversion rate through email funnels
- Track, analyze and report the performance of email campaigns and automated flows
- Improve website navigation, content and home pages
- Generate online sales via the email funnel
- Email campaign management (Klaviyo, Mailchimp)
- Mastery of CRM and data flow (Hubspot, Shopify)
- Website design (UX / UI / Popup / Home pages)
- Campaign creatives design (Canva, Adobe)
- Basic knowledge in front-end (HTML, CSS)
- Email and website A/B Testing
- Email Remarketing (Facebook Ads)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Customer data analysis
- Analysis of performance indicators
- Google Analytics
- Leader motivated by results
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic design skills
- Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, E-commerce
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in email marketing in a startup, an agency or a similar environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices with an understanding of paid media, home pages, funnel optimization, remarketing, A / B testing and integrated campaigns
- Basic knowledge of sports nutrition
- Starting date: Jan 2021
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org