Näak is a sports nutrition brand specializing in ultra distance that pushes the limits of performance while respecting the planet. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy bars, energy waffles, energy drinks and protein powders for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using Näak products to explore new playing fields and redefine what is physically possible, Näak is destined to become the #1 player in the world in this segment.
The missions of the Financial Controller are:
- Development of the finance department
- Management of the entire accounting process
- Production and analysis of management reports
- Development of budgets and sales forecasts
- Budget follow-up
- Implementation and follow-up of management dashboards
- Research and obtain grants (PSCE, EDC...)
- Participate in the search for financing (debt and equity)
The Controller's goal is to build Näak's finance department, to bridge the gap with other departments and to have an entrepreneurial spirit that is not afraid of challenges. He or she acts as a true business partner to the management team.
Being an athlete or having strong connections with the endurance sports community is a plus to join our team.
- Excellent accounting and corporate finance skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Dear (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or finance
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in finance/accounting
- CPA designation (an asset)
- Experience with startups (an asset);
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Full-time job
- Salary: +/- $65-80K
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org