Näak is a sports nutrition brand specializing in ultra distance that pushes the limits of performance while respecting the planet. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy bars, energy waffles, energy drinks and protein powders for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible, Näak is destined to become the #1 player in the world in this segment.
You will lead and manage strategic sports partnerships and evaluate relevant programs across the organization. The Global Partnerships Manager identifies and provides leadership, vision and direct management for all of Näak’s key strategic partnerships including the following: events, digital, podcasts, print, advertisements, promotions, grassroot projects.
You will also provide valuable support for the sales team by closing new partnership deals through prospecting, developing new leads, assisting in the creation of decks through presentation platform Canva, conducting category research, providing important analysis of business trends, and all-around administrative support. Reporting into the CMO, you will work with internal colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for Näak’s key sports partnerships
- Manage contract negotiation for future partnerships, create dynamic sales presentations and close marketing partnership deals
- Plan and manage the partnership activations to achieve the partnership objectives. Work with other departments to integrate the partnerships to maximize the ROI (social media, website, PR, etc.)
- Manage agency partners to ensure on-time execution of related projects. Must be able to work effectively and in collaboration with the partnerships & experiential team
- Assist the overall organizational goals including sales, marketing and community activities
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with evaluations of local sponsorship opportunities and their alignment with Näak’s overall partnership strategy
- Ensure that all proper finance, legal and product approvals are obtained and recorded prior to start of events/programs
- Oversee and manage the budget for each partnership program
- 7+ years of sales & marketing experience in the sports industry for a major brand or client side/corporate
- Highly motivated sports enthusiast who has knowledge and direct experience operating in the sports marketing space
- Strong interpersonal, excellent communication skills and solid project management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel - can maintain complex spreadsheets), Canva/Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Sport Management preferred
- Able to operate independently on various tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively with flexibility, high energy, patience and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead and direct agency partners
- Bilingual in English and French (a third language is a plus)
- Starting date: ASAP
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Travel may be required domestically and/or internationally for sponsorship oversight
- Apply at email@example.com