Näak is a sports nutrition brand specializing in ultra distance that pushes the limits of performance while respecting the planet. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy bars, energy waffels, energy drinks and protein powders for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using Näak products to explore new playing fields and redefine what is physically possible, Näak is destined to become the #1 player in the world in this segment.
The missions of the Global Retail Sales Manager are :
- Manage and develop business relationships with sales agents in Canada, USA and Europe
- Manage and develop business relationships with international distribution partners
- Manage key accounts (sports and grocery chains)
- Visit partner sports stores around the world
- Implement a training system for sales agents and store salespeople on Näak products
- Create and implement a merchandising strategy for our clients
- Collect data in stores and implement targeted actions to increase product velocity in stores
- Manage the CRM database of B2B customers
- Manage billing for B2B customers (stores and distributors)
- Analyze weekly and monthly sales reports and present relevant information to the team
The goal of the Retail Sales Manager is to develop Näak's retail sales in sports stores (worldwide), to bridge the gap with other departments and to have an entrepreneurial spirit that is not afraid of challenges. He or she acts as a true business partner to the management team.
Being an athlete or having strong connections with the endurance sports community is a plus to join our team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of field and digital marketing
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Results-driven leader
- Bilingual: English and French (a third language is an asset)
- Mobility and ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of the sports and food markets
- Bachelor's degree in business
- 5-10 years of professional experience in sales or international business
- Experience with startups (an asset)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Full-time job
- Salary: +/- $80K (+bonus)
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org