Magali Tisseyre, Professional Triathlete
Magali Tisseyre is a professional long distance triathlete, 16-time Ironman 70.3 Champion and 3rd in the World in 2009 and 2010. She started to train for triathlon at University to become one of the best Canadian triathletes. She is now testing herself on full IronMan. Magali Tisseyre decided to endorse Naak because she believes an healthier and more sustainable nutrition will improve her performance and will take her further. She uses Naak bars for her long distance trainings and Ironman races as well as a post-exercise snack to improve her recovery.
Results or Accomplishments:
- Multiple champion of IronMan 70.3
- 3rd place at the 70.3 World Championships in 2009 and 2010
- 2nd place at the Mount Washington Hillclimb in 2008
- 1st of her category at the duathlon World Championships in 2005
- 1st place at the Canadian University Championships of triathlon at the age of 23
Magali Tisseyre's favourite flavour
Magali Tisseyre's opinion about the Naak bars
As a professional athlete, I consume energy bars and sport nutrition products in general on a regular basis. I have often been concerned by the artificial ingredients list in the vast majority of efficient products. Naak bars are the option mixing health and efficiency. I love everything of Naak bars. Their taste, their nutrition facts that sustain performance but also the fact that they are an eco-friendly alternative.