Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available. The company manufactures and distributes sustainable nutrition with no compromise on performance.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be in charge of content management (video, photo, blog), community management (social media, athletes and ambassadors) and brand clothing and accessories management .
Her goal is simple: recruit the best athletes and create the most extraordinary content to inspire and engage our community on social media.
This person must be athletic and connected in the endurance sports community, such as running or triathlon. This person is jovial and has excellent interpersonal skills to join our #CricketPowered team.
- Plan and manage the creation of visual content with videographers, photographers and athletes
- Plan and manage blog content creation with nutritionists and athletes
- Plan and manage the publication and distribution of content
- Recruit and animate daily our community of ambassadors and elite ambassadors
- Interact daily with bloggers and influencers
- Actively and timely participate in conversations on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram that relate to brand content, respond to comments and amplify positive feelings
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports on the evolution of the #CricketPowered community and present relevant information to the team
- Manage the creation and budget of the “clothing and accessories” product range
- You are an athlete
- You are cheerful
- You are a connector
- You are a good communicator
- You have community management experience
- You are organized with a sense of detail and a job well done
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are a leader driven by results
- You have knowledge of the sports and nutrition market
- You have ability to think independently and react quickly while maintaining the high quality of Näak content production at all times.
- You have minimum 2 years of working experience
- You are passionate with sport and you are involved in the sport community
- Starting date: April, 2020
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com