Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available. The company manufactures and distributes clean cricket-powered nutrition, sportswear and accessories. Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible. Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition. Our mission is to make cricket protein accessible everywhere and affordable to everyone in the world.
Näak is looking for a rigorous Sales and Marketing Coordinator, with strong organizational capacities and excellent relational skills, to coordinate commercial and marketing activities with our partner retailers. Based in Montreal, you will evolve as part of a young and dynamic team and will assist the Sales Director in all aspects of business development : managing accounts, orders, social media initiatives, field marketing initiatives, and accounts payable.
- Managing accounts (follow up and prospection by email and phone)
- Managing orders (saving orders in the CRM, sending invoices, and coordinating shipments)
- Managing social media initiatives with our retailers (Facebook/Instagram posts and contests)
- Managing accounts payable (obtaining and reconciling invoice payments)
- Giving product demonstrations in stores and representing Näak at events
- You are a leader who takes initiatives
- You are organized, detail-oriented with a high degree of commitment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Creating and maintaining new relations is easy for you.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and have a positive attitude
- You are fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- You are tenacious and enjoy new challenges
- You have strong analytical skills, and you know how to use KPIs to take decisions
- You have 1 or 2 years of working experience
- You are passionate about sport and you are involved in the sport community
- Starting date: ASAP
- Full-time job
- Freshly graduated
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Salary: $35-40K
- Apply at email@example.com