Näak is a sports nutrition brand, specialist in ultra distances, which pushes the limits of performance with eco-friendly products.
Our mission is to provide effective nutrition adapted to high-intensity environments. With the right carbohydrate/protein ratio, all essential amino acids, high electrolytes and environmentally friendly proteins (insect or plant-based), you can always go one step further.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes use Näak to fuel their challenges and preserve nature, our playground.
Näak is the pioneer and leader of a new product category: Cricket protein nutrition.
The missions of the warehouse operator are:
- Prepare products so that they are ready for shipment.
- To prepare orders.
- Help maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
The objective is simple: to ensure that there is no lack of inventory and to assist the logistics operator in his daily tasks.
- Physical Strength (lifting 40lbs repeatedly)
- Bilingual (English / French)
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required;
- Warehouse experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of Shipstation software is an asset;
- Starting date: March 2021
- Part-time job: 5-10h / week
- Salary: $14/h
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com