Näak is a sport nutrition and lifestyle brand, driven to push the boundaries of performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available. The company manufactures and distributes sustainable nutrition with no compromise on performance.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
Näak is the pioneer and leading maker of a new product category: cricket-based nutrition.
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager to help us develop our acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, Social, Email Marketing, etc.) and build out campaigns to help us attract new customers.
The goal is simple: deliver qualified online traffic by improving our website and landing pages, developing targeted campaigns, and improving conversion rate throughout the funnel.
This person in this role would also be expected to help pull reports, establish KPIs, and help make sure the marketing team is as data-driven as possible.
Being an athlete or being part of the endurance sport community, such as running or triathlon, would be a strong asset to run the campaigns and join our #CricketPowered team.
- Create and manage user and lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend across multiple platforms
- Design and conduct experiments to scale user acquisition channels (search, social, email, web)
- Create new marketing automation programs at various points in the customer lifecycle to help stay top of mind
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Google Adwords
- Amazon Ads
- Growth hacking
- Data analysis
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web design (UX / UI / Popup / Landing pages)
- You are a leader driven by results
- You have knowledge in sport nutrition (to help understand our business)
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have a minimum 2-3 years of working experience of driving growth and meaningful engagement within a startup, agency, or similar environment through search engine, social media marketing and email marketing
- You have knowledge of digital marketing best practices with understanding of paid media, landing pages, funnel optimization, remarketing, A/B testing, and integrated campaigns
- You have certifications in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound, or comparable
- Starting date: ASAP
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com